SBR Holiday Camps
Our SBR Holiday Camps expose boys and girls to the highest level of coaching in a game-oriented environment.
Our multi-sport camps are a mix of different sports, allowing children to discover and benefit from a diverse range of sports activities, which can include tag and touch rugby, football, handball, Olympic fun and games to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for children to enjoy variety and find out which sport they relish the most. Our specific aims are to provide a broad, balanced, differentiated and relevant Multisport Programme to children in a stimulating, supportive, flexible, and fun environment.
With our Multi-Sport Holiday Camps, we are giving your child the perfect opportunity to get active and enjoy activities this summer.
Our camps are designed for a whole day from 10:00 am to 03:00 pm, packed lunch is not included.
- July 5th – July 9th
- July 12th – July 16th
- August 23rd- August 27th
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 15 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the camps.