Our Saturday Rugby Sessions
WE ARE TAKING REGISTRATIONS FOR 2020/21
Following government guidelines, we will limit training groups to 15 children per coach.
Sessions are from 09 to 11 am, on Saturday mornings, Old Football Pitches.
Open to all ages and levels, we build specific content throughout the year. We want to give you the tools both on and off the pitch. Our objective? Instilling a unique and lifelong passion for sports and putting a rugby ball in everybody’s hands.
For Primary students, aged 6 to 10 years old, our sessions are built on Tag Rugby, building on a safe and comprehensive approach of the sport before slowly introducing the first attitudes to contact. For Secondary students, aged 11 to 18yo, the sessions are built to give first a generic approach of the game. We then give individual attention to all our attendees, to adapt our expertise to their needs in terms of skills and position. As for any sport of contact, a gum-shield and a scrum cap will be required at all sessions.
TASTER: At the beginning of each term, we do a free and open to all taster session so that you can have a look at what Serge Betsen Rugby is all about. Drop us an email, take your boots and get on board!
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 15 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions.