Our Saturday Sessions
WE ARE BACK TAKING REGISTRATIONS.
Following government guidelines, we will limit training groups to 15 children per coach.
Sessions are from 9am to 10.30am, on Saturday mornings, in Clapham Common, by the Windmill Drive and we will be running:
- Multisport Session for Primary students |
Primary Students: from 6 to 12yo | Secondary students: from 13 to 18yo.
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 15 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions.