Our Wednesday Sessions
WE ARE BACK TAKING REGISTRATIONS.
Following government guidelines, we will limit training groups to 15 children per coach.
Sessions are from 1:30pm to 3:30pm, on Wednesday afternoon in Hyde Park on the Old Football Pitches and we will be running :
- Multi sport Session for Primary students
Primary Students: from 6 to 12yo – CP to CM2
Coming from Lycee Charles de Gaulle?
We also offer an escort system from the school at an additional cost. Our coaches pick up the kids at 01:00pm at the school and bring them to Hyde Park. At the end of the sessions, parents/guardians are free to pick up the children at 3:30 pm at Hyde Park, but all escort children will be brought back to the roundabout at 4:00pm.
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 15 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions.