SBR Holiday Camps
Our SBR Holiday Camps expose young football players to the highest level of coaching in a game-oriented environment. We seek to foster the development of both individual abilities and teamwork within a 5 day week.
It’s a unique opportunity for boys & girls of all levels to learn how to communicate on the field, master our SBR techniques and decision-making processes. We want you to be able to understand how to create your own space and become a key player on the pitch after your time with us.
Our camps are designed for a whole day from 10:00 am to 03:00 pm, packed lunch is included.
We design our camps on a 5 day format – but feel free to book for 1,2,3,4 or 5 days!
Location: Wasps FC, Twyford Avenue, W3 9QA
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 5 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the camps.