- This event has passed.
Rugby Camp @Wasps FC
July 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - July 24, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
Rugby Camp – Wasps FC
Have you heard the news? We’re back! And to make sure we keep everybody happy, this summer we’ve come up with Multisport, Football and Rugby camps run in Clapham Common and Wasps FC.
Our camps are designed for a whole day from 10:00 am to 03:00 pm, we design our camps on a 5 day format – but feel free to book for 1,2,3,4 or 5 days! Our early drop-off (from 09:00 am) and late pick-up (until 04:00 pm) are now available as options when you check-out.
Covid 19 Guidelines
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 5 students per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply.
Depending on the number of children participating, SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions