- Session: £60/h
- 5 Sessions package: £270
- 10 Sessions package: £540
SBR is back with a bespoke coaching session for players of all ages and skill levels, for either Football or Rugby.
The session will be professionally coached from start to finish on a one on one basis to work on individual technical ability and skills.
Pick a day and a time while filling in our form, and get ready. Our sessions will refine your children’s toolkit for team sports by strengthening their stamina, coordination, and concentration skills. We firmly believe that these sessions will improve your children’s confidence, communication, and teamwork skills both on and off the field.
Join the amazing community of more than 8 schools and 1000 that have taken their first steps with us!
Location: Wasps FC, Twyford Avenue, W3 9QA
Following government and RFU guidelines, below relate to changes announced by the government on 9 February and reflect the plan for living with COVID-19.
In summary this means that:
- There are no set restrictions on how many people can take part in sport and physical activity, indoors and outdoors.
- All sports facilities can open, including ancillary facilities. There are no indoor capacity limits, however rugby clubs may put in place some guidance or measures to manage their facility.
- Organised sport participation events can take place outdoors with no capacity caps for participants or spectators.
- People will no longer be legally required to self-isolate if they test positive for COVID-19. New guidance will advise people who test positive to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.
- People will no longer be legally required to self-isolate if they are unvaccinated and a close contact of someone with COVID-19. Fully vaccinated close contacts will no longer be advised to test for 7 days.
- Read the Government Guidance
What are our isolation protocols?
If someone on camp starts to display symptoms of COVID-19, then that child will be required to isolate until they are collected. Their parent/guardian will be notified immediately and required to come and collect their child(ren) as soon as reasonably possible. The rest of the group will be able to continue as normal.
The individual(s) presenting symptoms of covid-19 are required to get a PCR test and inform us as soon as reasonably possible of the result.
Positive Test – If the result comes back positive then we will continue to monitor the group for other symptoms/cases and will support NHS Track and Trace if required. Anyone under the age of 18 years and 6 months or has been fully vaccinated is not required to self-isolate if contacted by NHS Track and Trace or if they live in the same household as someone with COVID-19. These close contacts are instead encouraged to get a PCR test.
Negative Test – If the result comes back negative then the child will be admitted back to camp.
Will we be testing our staff?
Yes. Every member of our team will take a lateral flow test regularly.
Do parents need to wear facemasks when dropping and collecting their children?
No, however, they can if they wish to.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more. SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions.