- Session: £40/h
- 5 Sessions package: £180
- 10 Sessions package: £360
SBR is back with a bespoke coaching session for players of all ages and skill levels, for either Football or Rugby.
The session will be professionally coached from start to finish on a one on one basis to work on individual technical ability and skills. We are happy to welcome members of the same household with a limit of three children.
Pick a day and a time while filling in our form, and get ready. Our sessions will refine your children’s toolkit for team sports by strengthening their stamina, coordination, and concentration skills. We firmly believe that these sessions will improve your children’s confidence, communication, and teamwork skills both on and off the field.
Join the amazing community of more than 8 schools and 1000 that have taken their first steps with us!
Location: Wasps FC, Twyford Avenue, W3 9QA
Following our COVID 19 Policy, government and RFU guidelines, there is a maximum of 5 participants per training group in order to respect hygiene and social distancing measures. Please provide your child with a refillable drinks bottle marked with their name and note the following:
– All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session
– Sanitising gel will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own
– All equipment will be assigned to one training group, and should remain with one training group only
– Avoid touching all equipment that is not yours, and that is used for marking areas (cones, etc)
– Avoid touching other participants or share any items such as towel, clothes, etc
By booking a session through SBR you declare that as a parent, you and your child:
- Have not suffered any COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days, nor spent extended time with people who have symptoms.
- When in public spaces you have adhered to the Government’s social distancing guidance.
- Your child will be training and interacting with others respecting the above guidelines.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more. SBR reserves the right to cancel the dates of the sessions.